Barnes & Noble HR Representative in Westbury, New York
The Human Resources Representative provides outstanding customer service and guidance to our booksellers regarding Benefit, Payroll and HR issues.
• Ensures accurate and timely payment of booksellers
• Assists benefit administrators in health and welfare plan management and qualified plan administration
• Contributes to the overall efficient operation of the HR department and fosters a team environment
• Bachelor's degree (preferably in Human Resources or a related field) and a minimum of (1) year in an office environment required
• Basic Excel and Word knowledge preferred
• Excellent communication, customer service and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle a large volume of phone calls
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.