Barnes & Noble Maintenance Clerk - Part-Time in Brooklyn, New York
Maintenance Clerk - Part-Time
NY - Brooklyn - Court Street - 2965
The maintenance person is responsible for delivering world-class customer service through consistent maintenance of the store. He or she ensures that the store is clean and customer-ready.
• Perform opening and closing cleaning duties
• Perform light maintenance/facilities duties, including painting, changing light bulbs and changing ceiling tiles.
• Maintain the cleanliness of interior and exterior areas of the store’s facilities including hourly maintenance of restrooms.
• Monitor and manage trash removal for the entire store
• Commitment to working on the selling floor, requiring physical activity, including bending, climbing and lifting.
• Flexible schedule - our stores are open daily, which requires morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.