Barnes & Noble Sr Analytics Partner, GIS in New York, New York
Sr Analytics Partner, GIS
NY-New York (Flatiron)
As a manager of store analytics you act as the subject matter expert regarding Store Analytics not limited to Geo-Spatial analytics, Store Analytics and test and learn functions. Through out of the box thinking, effective leadership and cross functional partnership you will solve business problems, automate repetitive reporting and build interactive self-service tools for the stakeholders.
Auto req ID:
• Owns the GIS systems and how it interacts with the business and the executives.
• Recruits, selects and develops top talent through training, coaching, developing/challenging work and establishing accountability with measurable results.
• Defines, achieves and maintains individual and team sales goals on a frequency basis.
• Additional job duties or responsibilities may be assigned.
• Strong organization, time-management, prioritization, multi-tasking, independent-decision making, problem-solving, interpersonal, analytical, etc. skills.
• Works well under deadlines, self-starter, innovative, team-oriented, customer-focused, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of the principles of Finance, Real Estate, Analytics, Spatial Software
• Experienced in Microsoft Office, Excel, Access, SQL, R, Alteryx, Tableau (Cliq, Domo, etc.)
• Travel requirement 15%. If applicable.
• At least 7 years of Business, Customer and Geo Spatial experience in a specialty retail environment.
• Education requirement – MBA, MS (Math, Stats, Economics)
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.