Barnes & Noble Warehouse Clerk- FT & PT All Shifts in Monroe, New Jersey
Warehouse Clerk- FT & PT All Shifts
Barnes & Noble is an innovator in publishing, retail, and digital media, including our award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content. We welcome creative, dedicated, and service-oriented team members who are passionate about being an integral part of our dynamic community and helping it thrive.
Whether your expertise is in retail, merchandising, publishing, marketing, technology, or finance, we have a place for you at Barnes & Noble.
This is what makes us stand out above the rest?
- Static 40hrs/week
- Part-time & Full-time schedules available
- Steady shift and schedule (1st& 2ndshift)
- “YOU” pick your scheduled “Overtime Time” day
- A climate-controlled warehouse environment
- Subsidized full service cafeteria
- A 2 Week On-The-Job Training Program
- Employee Discount Program ranging from 20%-50% off books, multimedia, reading devices and more
Shift & Schedule:
2nd shift/Sun-Thursday Only 4:00PM-12:30AM
What You Do:
- In this temporary role you will organize and store electronically all inbound stock
- Load and unload merchandise onto trucks and/or conveyors by hand or via pallet jacks
- Pull stock based upon customer orders and prepare it for outbound shipping
- Work in various departments to adjust work flow to orders received
- Use hand held computer to pull electronic orders
- Use fixed scanner on sorting line to prepare books/brochures for sealing
- Completes packaging and shipping label processes
- Assists with cleaning trash conveyers, moving cardboard bails, running totes, and collecting trays
- Frequent use of hand tools: box cutters, tape gun, and cleaning gear
What You Need:
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Act with integrity and trust, promoting our bookselling culture and core values
- Basic written and verbal English communications skills
- Read and understand written English
- Multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Basic mathematical skills
- Repetitive body movement and the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Lifting, pushing and pulling continuously up to 50 lbs.
- Perform any additional duties as instructed Management
To learn more about Barnes & Noble Booksellers please go to www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.