Barnes & Noble Maintenance Clerk - Part-Time in Edina, Minnesota
Maintenance Clerk - Part-Time
Barnes & Noble is an innovator in publishing, retail, and digital media, including our award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content. We welcome creative, dedicated, and service-oriented team members who are passionate about being an integral part of our dynamic community and helping it thrive.
Whether your expertise is in retail, merchandising, publishing, marketing, technology, or finance, we have a place for you at Barnes & Noble.
WHAT YOU DO
- Perform opening and closing cleaning duties
- Perform light maintenance/facilities duties, including painting, changing light bulbs and changing ceiling tiles
- Maintain the cleanliness of interior and exterior areas of the store’s facilities including hourly maintenance of restrooms
- Monitor and manage trash removal for the entire store
- Commitment to working on the selling floor, requiring physical activity, including bending, climbing and lifting
- Flexible schedule - our stores are open daily, which requires morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability
To learn more about Barnes & Noble Booksellers please go to http://www.barnesandnobleinc.com/ .
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.