Barnes & Noble District Manager Assistant in Denver, Colorado
District Manager Assistant
Denver - North
Barnes & Noble is an innovator in publishing, retail, and digital media, including our award-winning NOOK® products and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content. We welcome creative, dedicated, and service-oriented team members who are passionate about being an integral part of our dynamic community and helping it thrive. Whether your expertise is in retail, merchandising, publishing, marketing, technology, or finance, we have a place for you at Barnes & Noble.
Auto req ID:
• Perform all administrative functions for the district and store managers.
• Provide support for all customer service issues to stores as directed by the district manager.
• Assist with all special projects, updating information, and maintaining reports.
• Maintain and manage the job posting process.
• Coordinate appointments, district meeting schedules, travel arrangements, and interview schedules for the district manager.
• Serve as a liaison between the district office, regional office, stores and home office, maintaining confidentiality at all times.
• Two years of experience as a lead level bookseller or previous experience in an administrative role.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Internet.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• High school diploma required.
Barnes & Noble is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as all other protected groups.